SOBO’s producers and writers began their careers at Maryland Public Television. We continue to bring broadcast standards to everything we produce.
Why is our broadcast background important to you? Because each SOBO production is every bit as good as what you see on television from corporate town halls and trade show videos to fundrasing videos shown at special events and on the Web. Our standards are high, whether your video is live, live-to-tape, single or multiple camera, or documentary style. We scale the production based on our clients’ needs.
Here are some of our broadcast accomplishments:
- Concert — Darlene Love: The Concert of Love
- Children’s — Roundabout Tales, Out of the Egg
- Documentary — Pride: Legacy of the Baltimore Clipper, narrated by James Earl Jones
- Live — Maryland Public Television fundraising
- Series — Outdoors Maryland segments, Chesapeake Bay Cooking with John Shields post-production